The REDSTONE Group intends to turn the brownfield on the Velkomoravska Street into a brand-new city quarter. The vast brownfield in the central part of Olomouc – from one side lined with the urban traffic circle, and the river Morava on the other side – shall change into a high-quality urbanist project. For the future inhabitants, this project will create a fuse between a great variety of all the needed aspects of life in one place – from living to working, to all forms of leisure activities.
The basic goals of the projects
- Covering the land with progressive levels of green places.
- Functional variety – living, commerce, business, administrative offices,…
- Possibility to include a high-significance infrastructure (municipal, regional) – e.g., multifunctional hall for sport and culture, science and research facilities.
- Full scale of civic amenities.
- Sporting and educational facilities.
CZK 15-20 bilion
Total volume of investment
Completion of the demolition work
Beginning of the construction first phase